Q. What are the late fines for overdue materials?
Overdue fines are assessed on the following library materials when they are overdue:
- Audio Equipment and Cameras: $3 per day, up to a max of $21
- Calculators and Programmable Devices: $1 per hour, up to a max of $10
- Computers and Accessories: $1 per hour, up to a max of $10
- Course reserves: $2 per hour, up to a max of $20
- Study rooms: $2 per hour, up to a max of $20
All other library materials do not accrue overdue fines. View a full schedule of loan periods and fine information is available.
Materials that are overdue by more than a month automatically generate a hold placed on your student account. Those holds are lifted when materials are returned and all fines and fees have been resolved.